Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A kick in the gut by life

That's how I am feeling at the moment. So tired trying to stay afloat with so many things happening at the same time. It doesnt help when I need to keep reworking the campaign at work. Just need the service providers to do their job properly so we can move on. We need to move on. There is just enough time for one task, one phone call, one meeting, one document and then on to the next thing. I need my life to work like a clockwork because I dont have the time to go back to rectify something broken.

Today I am going backwards launching a static image microsite for a campaign at work. What era are we in? What happens to the basic flash animation? What has gone so wrong that a microsite needs to be reworked 3x and it still isnt right. Have a look and judge for yourself. I have 380 outdoor advertisements around Sydney and Melbourne pointing to this microsite. It's a big kick in my face.

www.membersequitybank.com.au/save

Perhaps it is a lesson of patience, or a lesson of letting go control and accepting the present, dealing with one task at hand one at the time and not thinking ahead 2-3 steps ahead making it so tiring.

Amidst this storm, there is something to be happy about. I have just become an aunt again, my little sister had just given birth to a healthy baby boy named Jayden Teoh. Just reading both parents experiences helps to ease the feeling of hopelessness that I am feeling at the moment.

Have a read..
jaydenthy.blogspot.com/2009/03/fatherhood-pt-2.html

No comments: