Monday, January 18, 2010

A midsummer dream: snow, rain and a micro storm



A week after Victoria experienced the hottest night in >100 years, snow has fallen in the Alpine region and a windstorm down in the south.

Today is a wintry day for us in Melbourne, we got up to a wet morning with the temperature dropping to 11degrees from the summery mercury of 30-40degrees. But I didn't mind a bit as I am accompanied with God praise music in my ears as I sauntered down from the train station to the office, passing St Francis Church and having the rain falling softly on to my thick rain coat and my little nose. It truly felt I was rained down of His blessings.


Lost in wonder looking upward
Into your eyes of fire
God so holy so full of mercy
You draw me to your side
What can i say to such a One
What can i sing that hasnt been sung
What can i offer you in thanks for your love
I will join the songs of saints and angels
Holy Holy Holy Jesus You are Holy
i will sing the song of endless ages
Worthy Worthy Worthy Jesus You are Worthy
i will shout with every generation
Mighty Mighty Mighty Jesus You're the Mighty God

Bob Fitts "I will join" from the album of I will bow to you

No comments: