Monday, January 4, 2010

Ice in my veins, fire in my heart





   
Christmas New Year holidays in Zion National Park, UTAH (2002)

Yesterday I was watching the black ice sheets floating and moving quickly over the top of the Hudson River in New York on a sad movie. And I was laughing to myself, hey that's me -frozen inside and probably so is my body.  After today's blood test, my blood did froze. The HCG hormone mystery continues, it just didn't increase as it should normally. My doctor passed the message, if the pain comes, please do not hesitate to check into an emergency ward. The verdict is passed, this is abnormal. Even my vein collasped when the nurse tried to extract blood from my arm today, my other arm is bruised from the last blood test. Another blood test on Thursday is in tow, it is my doctor's hope that the HCG level better come down.

Meanwhile, let me crawl to my black hole and cry myself a river as I did over the sink today whilst I was washing the dishes. But Mister was optimistic, we hugged, we talked about how far we have come and how the Lord will continue to bless us. I know it's difficult to understand unless you are experiencing it but I believe it's true. It prompted me to look for joyous photos of my experience with the snow. Here's one or two in Zion National Park.

No comments: