Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Roger and Andy Show


Yeap and I am watching it live. How lucky am I!!
I bought tonight's tickets for Alex's birthday and thought ok, I wont be able to get him the men finals or the women finals but I can still get him the women semi finals.

But God is our side, we are going to be treated with one of the best matches. It's between 2 friends - Roger Federer and Andy Roddick.

Andy is known to have the best ace serves and Fed Express is super human. Fed can spin and curve the ball to go against the normal trajectory of the ball as it lands in the opponent's court.

Hopefully by the end of his career, he will have broken Martina Navratilova's record of being the world record with the most career titles - 177 (all time record for men or women).

We are very fortunate to be living in this century to witness great sportsmen and women like Fed and Tiger Woods.

No comments: