Friday, December 5, 2008

All things christmas








This year it looks like I wont be worrying too much about my christmas shopping. I have been doing what I love most during my lunch hour, wandering into streets and shops in the city looking for that special gift for my special family.
Luckily I have only a small family to shop for. I am proud to say I have got the gifts in the beginning of Dec.

Here are the gifts I have bought for little family:
Keane - my 2 year old nephew, sweetest boy in the world, full of smiles/kisses/hugs for everyone. I bought a Playskool Glide 2 Ride Bike. It is supposed to be a better way of learning how to balance on a bike as opposed to training wheels. The pedals are removed at the beginning of their training. The kid learns how to push and glide the bike along using their feet until they are comfortable balancing on the bike.

Kayla - my god daughter also my 1 year old niece, cheekiest little girl, feisty and naughty. Ok, every girl loves a set of pots and pans, cups and saucers to invite friends and pets for tea. Wouldnt it be great if they have their own kitchen instead?

Obet - my brother in law, a bit intellectual, only economist in the family. Love all things old like history and biographies.

Angela - my sister, this is the hard one to shop for. Just like my mom, she isnt
into clothing, accessories, shoes. She's constantly rushing for work, at work, to pick up her children, to cook. She needs pampering. I bought her a clutch cum handbag, patent black with gold zips very classy. What I really want to get her is a ticket to watch Eliott the musical with me. But that's in March 09.

Alex - the love of my life, my husband who happens to have his birthday on the 19 Dec. I wanted to surprise him with a PS3 or Xbox but I gave up trying to find out which one is better. So I asked him and we got the PS3 together. But I am also getting him a surprise gift. Everytime he goes on a bike ride, he doesnt recover from muscle aches and lethargy for a long time so a compression pants might help.

Hmmm, I wonder what they are getting me??

No comments: