Sunday, April 5, 2009

April's month focus





I have almost the whole month off. Yay!!
Kicking off the celebration month is our trip to North Island, New Zealand. We are approved for our permanent resident visa and leaving to Auckland for the visa evidencing. It's confusing isnt it? Leaving the country to be certified as an Australian Permanent Resident and returning as a legal resident of OZ land. We are thrilled and I feel honoured to introduce New Zealand, my most loved country to my husband.

We should have enough time to explore North Island. Will leave the best part South Island for another trip...

Then I go back to home sweet home to say hello to my new nephew. Soak in mom and dad's pampering, graze all my favourite food and catch with lifelong friends in KL and Singapore.

Here are some photos of my NZ trip during my Contiki tour. Photos which I kept in handy so I can remind myself of the good times I had.

With these photos, are photos of awesome friends I have in my lifetime.

No comments: