Friday, June 19, 2009

Absorbed and live in another world


I have read and attended enough workshops that tells me our belief systems are what shapes our thoughts and ultimately destiny. The mere fact that I believe that life has its ups and downs is already acknowledging and expecting the downs.

What if I believe that the downs are just opportunities to go even higher? Wouldnt it be then life is full of ups and uppers? Self talk is so powerful, many a times it had willed me down to the gutters. Like right now, especially when I am not feeling well, I tend to think offside. When I come out from an argument, I lost hope in the future I had been planning for. The tendency is to look for another future but I am only distracting myself so I dont face up to the problems at hand. Who says marriage isnt easy? That's what people say. But what if? marriage is supposed to be easy. It's just how I think about marriage which makes it hard.

Losing hope is so dangerous, it robs everything. The motivation to do just the most normal thing in daily life. The past few days, I just mopped around. I took leave to lick my wounds. Unfortunately the timing is bad. I have been called for an interview on Thursday with a major bank. It's where I want to be ultimately. So I have to be prepared, but I feel I am about to climb Mount Everest, swim the Atlantic Ocean and live in the Amazons. I hate the place I put myself in now.

I know how it works - self talk. But why is it not working? I am looking at the other side of the fence and witnessing the greens, the beauty of the world. I could see the enormous energy in me enough to take on super strength tasks and challenges. Life looks so sweet. But I am stucked on the other side, what's stopping me to move over? Do I think one person in my life can fulfil my life? That must be the most foolish limiting belief that anyone can have. Then how do I get absorbed and live in another world that will always empower me? The one world anything that life throws at me, it just passes right through me as if I am only thin air.

No comments: